New Blog Address!

This is our new page! I had a fight with my computer trying to get the URL address changed on the other one, katelyncomer.wordpress.com was not the name I intended the other blog to have. I may be the "writer" in our family, but this blog is an expression of both Aaron and my hearts and its our journey together so we wanted the blog name and address to reflect that! Please visit the link to read our story from the beginning and you can check out our prayer and current needs by reading about our first visit coming up in September. Please follow this blog to get e-mail updates and check out Mission:St Kitts to learn more about the Grayson's who are currently serving in St Kitts and who we are excited to be joing in ministry with! More to come soon! It's been a hectic summer :)

Love you all!
  The Comers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All it took was Covid...

April Showers (Or the Beginning of Dry Season)

We have FINALLY arrived!