Blessings and Answered Prayers!

Today has been a really hard day. My (Katelyn) beautiful, incredible grandmother, Anne Halcomb, passed away this afternoon. I already miss her so much, but she had an amazing life! I want to be remembered the way she is, for all her love and accomplishments and the way she worked hard for everything and everyone important to her. I am so so happy that she lived a long life and wasn't sick or suffering.

In the midst of the hard things, God has been really blessing us as well!

One of the major repairs on our condo is done! We had materials donated and some awesome people pitch in and replace the siding that was rotten on the back around the garage. It's looking good :)

We are only $7 short (yes, $7, that's not a typo) of being able to buy our plane tickets for our first trip to St Kitts in September!!! We are still in need of close to $500 in order to pay for our hotel stays on the way there and back, our travel expenses, items we will bring to help with the ministries on the island, and food for the week. (if you are interested in helping with the remainder or providing supplies for us to take, you can e-mail me at KatelynComer@hotmail.com or Aaron at ANDComer@hotmail.com for details). God has been providing in incredible way, including through people we haven't even met yet! (Sean Miller, if you read this, thank you! We hope we get to meet you in September!)

And, as always, God is continuing to provide for our daily needs here, as well as enough to keep us on our debt-getting-paid-off plan!

I'm always going to miss my grandmother, but THANK GOD that she is now living in His presence. In the presence of a God who can, and does, provide for us, and calls us, and can make anything happen. I can't wait until I get to spend eternity in heaven with her, but I'm also excited about what God is doing here, so I can be patient :)

I would like to ask for prayers for my family over the next little bit as we process through this. Thank you all!

Love you,
  The Comers

Comments

  1. FYI you can plan on one dinner being provided by the Vander Yachts while you are here!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All it took was Covid...

April Showers (Or the Beginning of Dry Season)

We have FINALLY arrived!